Ij.start.canon | Install canon printer | Activate printer canon
Easy Steps to Set up Wireless Printers of Canon:
1) Make sure that the printer is turned on. If the power is on, the on light (green) will be lit.
2) If the printer is performing a cleaning, print head alignment or other processes, wait for the process to finish.
3) If the Wi-Fi light is flashing, press the Stop button.
4) Now Connect to wireless network.
5) Connect the printer wirelessly for use with a Windows or Mac computer
6) Use the WPS Push Button method.
7) Enter a WPS PIN code to connect a device.
Your device is now connected with your connection.